10. There are better snacks in kindergarten.
9. We have nap-time in kindergarten, I think this would be a good use of time in a class like… um, RAILtime.
8. The drama in kindergarten is much easier to figure out; someone has to pee, someone is tired, someone took someone else’s toy, etc.
7. We get to play with toys in kindergarten, and it is actually appropriate.
6. Every assignment gets an A+ and a gold star in kindergarten, even if it is copied…ESPECIALLY if it is copied well.
5. When people break up inkindergarten they just move on to the next table and don’t think about who they had a play date with the day before.
4. In kindergarten, school is F-U-N and kids run in to start the day.
3. We have a big party every month with cake and ice cream to celebrate everyone’s birthday from that month.
2. In kindergarten it is still cool to be suprised. By anything.
AND THE NUMBER ONE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TEACHING KINDERGARTEN AND HIGH SCHOOL IS…
1. There are no losing arguments in kindergarten…. “because” is a fully acceptable, and respectable answer to anything!