Amanda’s Epic Tour de Force of America ’09:
What I like about you, you really know how to dance
When you go up, down, jump around, think about true romance, yeah!!
- Anna – I love it that you know exactly what I need when I need it. You go, Flamer Flav.
- Ian – I love it that you really do have the most fun where ever you are… that is straight skillz.
- Sean – You called like you said you would… well played.
- Ivan, Alex, Jarad – You hung with the older generation and remained cool. And you took me to Jimboys. Nice!
- Michael V – I love it that you are totally real. In every way. Complete awesomeness.
- Annie – I love it that you were a ‘virgin’ with me and brought perfect weather! And thank you for reminding me to wash my belly button!!
- Uncle Reecey – I love it how you embraced all that was unexpected. Your efforts were unsurpassed.
- Mom – I love it that you made everything how it was and is.
- T – I love that you stay you ’cause you rock.
- Rennie – I love your humor and grace at a Wonder Woman pace.
- Tres – I love that you continue to have hope in the crazy that is me.
- Eric B – I love it that you know that a shout out from HST would pretty much be the pinnacle of existence for me.
- Aunt Nancy – I love it that you identify (and kind of embrace) the hypocrisy that is everywhere and show me how it is okay.
- Aunt T – I love it how you are still the hottest thing going and still swoon for Jackson.
- Andy – I love watching you be a dad.
- Lowell & Claire – I love that you were so psyched to see and make time for your long lost cousin.
- Mara – I love that you handle everything, and time and distance aside we are still Amos and MPFW.
- Dee – I love your authenticity and sense of humor and that you get all the quotes. (Amy’s Chinese Take Out? Really nice.)
- Mollie – I love that you were so generous with your time and space and up for meeting all the wonderfully crazy people I surround myself with.
- Will & Cynthia – I love that being with you was just perfect; from first birthdays to ninth birthdays to 39th. Solid love.
- TJ & Marcia – I love all the millions of ways we are family.
- Ned – You rock! Thanks for sharing September 22nd!
- Ron – You truly are the Brother from Another Mother. There is not time or space to list what I like about you. And since you are going to call me a giant kiss ass for all this I am including your picture (in our Target shoes.)
- Lesha – I love how you have integrated so many interesting things into your life and they have only made you more genuinely you.
- Baucomania – I love that you remember me and know how important your entire family has been to me for years.
- Kate – I love it that you could totally tolerate me & Ron and our goofiness and still be smiling at the end.
- Tracy – I love that it takes you forever to get ready and that your energy can lift a room – perhaps even raise a roof. I can’t believe how much you do. Simply awesome.
- Teresa – I love that you are still totally Tree. ‘Nuff said.
- Joan – I love how you see the world. Totally. Thank you for coming up and sharing your evening and Michael!
- Aaron – You are awesome for dragging my ridiculous self to the airport… I hope Hawaii is awesome.
- Cathay Pacific – I do not love how I had to sit in economy with extremely fragrant neighbors for 13 hours. But I will forgive you when I get my free ticket to Bali.